Interested in Learning...
A system of self-defense that involves striking, throwing, grappling, as well as how to defend against these attacks and weapon attacks. The class will build your confidence as you seek perfection of character with the “Yes I Can” attitude and better health. Instructor C. Mennilli (former police officer) & Master C. Donald Weinberg.
Classes are Tuesday & Thursday Evenings here at RiverWinds Community Center
- 6:00p Youth Class
- 7:00p Adult Class
- $84 for RiverWinds Members
- $89 for Non-Members
- Register monthly with the front desk
- Please wear sneakers & athletic attire
- No Contact & Social Distancing during class
- Masks must be worn during class
Visit Mennilli Martial Arts online at https://www.mennillimartialarts.com