Come climb & conquer our 28 foot wall at RiverWinds!
Weave climbing into your weekly workout schedule and see how much fun your workouts can be.
- Wall is 28 feet high; 600 sq. ft. area
- Natural look and feel of real rocks
- Full height crack climb with a variety of grips available
- Routes set for three levels of ability
- 15-inch deep cushioned rubber floor
- Equipment provided including belay devices, harnesses and carabiners
- Available to all RiverWinds members and their guests
- Also available for group rentals
Did you Know?
- When combined with a cardiovascular routine, rock climbing can tone and shape your body.
- Rock climbing is fun, exciting and challenging.
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to instruct, assist and supervise.
- The climbing wall is open to everyone 6 years old and older with a body weight between 45 and 275 pounds
- All climbers will need to complete a yearly Rock Wall waiver at the gym desk or by downloading and printing the waiver below. If climbers are under 18 years old, a waiver must be co-signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- The climbing wall is available to rent - scout troops, team building, etc.
- The Rock Wall is open to climbers 6 years of age and older (45 - 275lbs).
- All climbers will need to complete a rock wall waiver at the gym desk.
- If climbers are under 18 years old, the waiver must be co-signed by a parent or legal guardian.
What's the best way to Climb the Wall?
- The most efficient way to climb the wall is to position your body so that all of your weight is on your feet taking the pressure off your arms.
The Rock Wall Is Available For Group Rentals!
- Whether you are having a school trip, office team building or a cub scout gathering, renting our rock wall provides a great environment for a fun group activity as well as physical exercise.
- Rental rates start at $60 per hour for up to 10 people and must be reserved at least one week ahead of time.
Rock Climbing Wall Waiver