- Classes will take place in the following locations:
- Spinning Room
- Aerobics Room
- Aux Gym
- Main Gym
- Longer gaps between classes to allow for decreased traffic flow.
- You can call 2 hours before class to have your Super Class Pass pulled.
- Cleaning Stations will be available along with hand sanitizer.
- Members must bring their own mats and water bottles.
Procedure for Classes:
- Members are allowed to call in 2 hours prior to the class to have their Super Class Pass pulled or to pay the $6.00 drop in fee over the phone.
- Stop at the front desk and have them pull from your Super Class Pass for the class(es) you are taking then proceed to swipe in with your ID card or check in at the front desk if you forgot your ID card.
- If you do not have the Super Class Pass, please pay the drop in fee for the class at the front desk.
- Grab a spray bottle off the Fitness Desk to clean equipment before and after use.
- Enjoy your class!
- Members are required to bring their own mat and towel.